5825 Ugg Classic Short Chocolate Boots

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Can we all just take a pill and everything is going to be ok.

Please Sir, Another Dam Pill!
Are we becoming a pill pushing country? Yes, I have a mental health disorder and I am proud of the fact,5825 Ugg Classic Short Chocolate Boots,to remain in a loving state and to share that love with those around her., which I never give in, I never give up. What I do not do is the fact that I only think that pills are my only option!
I have a headache, please give me a pill, hey my hair is brown,Addressing 'Normal' Business Functions, please sir another dam pill.. My wife left me; you got it another dam pill. My child failed the third grade, I am sure that he or she needs a pill!
Can we all just take a pill and everything is going to be ok.? My mom had a stroke please give her a God dam pill. What is this world coming to? I mean what does hope the power of positive thinking play in this equation. I mean what ever happened to the power of positive thinking.
What about Bob? He is a freak give him a pill, sue is a lesbian, holly shit give her a pill. MY uncle just died if we give him a pill will he raise from the dead. I mean there is nothing Prozac cannot do for you; a pill will solve all your problems- Not.
Can you see what is happening here? I mean every time we turn around they shove another pill down our throat. A pill can fix anything,what and where would you most want to be, I mean superman had to take a pill for his migraines and if the man of steel needs pills then I sure as hell need pills to!
Now don't get me wrong, I need pills or I would go nuts literally, I need them to keep me in check. Now I must say in my defense the pills do take the edge off and the rest is history. I mean unless you are willing to work at your recovery, you ain't going to get any better.
Now if you want to take pills that are fine just know that there is no magic pill to mask all your problems go away. They take off the edge and the rest is up to you, you gotta put in the time if you are going to do the crime so the next time you take a pill please know that you aren't in wonderland anymore ok Alice.
So before you decide to suck down some pills and think that is going to be alright because you just know that the pill will NOT get you to the promised land, so hey Moses part the red sea and when you are done take a God Dam pill!

No comments:

Post a Comment